To be eligible to apply for Funded Positions you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Must be a full-time post-secondary student
- Must show demonstrated financial need (funding form)
If you are an International Student or a non-resident of Canada, you will not qualify for the Funded Positions, however you may apply to those positions listed under “Non-Funded” section below. Please follow the application instructions. For more information about working on campus please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-oncampus.asp or the International Office.
When your application package is complete you can drop it off to The SUCCI Office, Room 160 in the Shuniah Building or you can scan and email to email@example.com
Applications will not be processed until after August 20th!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE
Current On-Campus Job Postings:
Pay Period Information:
- Review the Job Postings and apply only for those positions you qualify for.
- Complete all information on the application form, incomplete applications will NOT be processed.
- Write neatly and legibly, check your spelling!
- Include your resume, and class schedule when submitting your application package.
- Use only email addresses and phone numbers that we can contact you at, if your address changes be sure to let us know.
Student BUDGET Template…
Many students find it hard to set a BUDGET, So we created a MS Excel budget template for you, to assist you with this task…. It’s up to you to follow it! Download MS Excel budget template … Don’t forget to save it & feel free to add your own info!
Carol Kennedy | Administrator Campus Employment
Tel: 807.475.6434 Fax: 807.473.5160
Office Hours: (M-F) 8:30AM-4PM (SUMMER HOURS)